- Your Election Office
- Voter Information
- Register to Vote
- Election Information
- Candidate Information
- Party and Committee Info
- Poll Worker Information
Telephone: (561) 656-6200
Facsimile: (561) 656-6220
When requesting an absentee ballot, the voter must provide the following information:
· Residence address
· Address where the ballot is to be mailed
· Date of birth
· Local Telephone Number
· Out of Town Telephone Number
· Voter's signature (written requests only)
Absentee ballots are not forwardable.
If a member of the voter's immediate family* makes the request, the requester must provide the voter's information listed above, as well as:
· Requester's name (if other than the voter)
· Requester's relationship to the voter (a member of the voter's immediate family)
· Requester's address
· Requester's driver's license number (if available)
· Requester's signature (written requests only)
* Immediate family is defined as: spouse, child, parent, grandparent or sibling.
designee may pick up an absentee ballot for a voter beginning on the Thursday five
(5) days before and including Election Day.
Designees must provide:
· Written authorization signed by the voter
· Present picture identification
· Sign an affidavit which includes required information for voter and designee
Download Affidavit to Pick-Up Absentee Ballot for a Voter Form (DS-DE 37)
It is imperative that when you vote by absentee ballot, you follow the instructions included with your absentee ballot very carefully! Detailed instructions are provided on the actual absentee ballots, as well as special instructions on the secrecy sleeve enclosed in the absentee ballot kit mailed to you. A voter must personally vote the ballot, unless assistance is required due to disability or inability to read/write.
In order for your ballot to be counted, your Voter's Certificate Envelope must contain your signature.
Your voted and signed absentee ballot must be received by the Main Office of the Supervisor of Elections by on Election Day in order to be counted. Branch offices close at on Election Day.
Voted Absentee Ballots cannot be turned in at the polls!