Records and Data Daily Activity Report
What records and data are included in a daily activity report with voter statistics?
Palm Beach County submits one daily activity report to include information about an individual who requested Vote-by-Mail ballot or voted early.
Each day during the reporting periods specified below, the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections provides the Division of Elections with the following daily reports:
- Vote-by-Mail request activity starting 60 days before the election and ending 15 days after the election.
- Early Voting request activity starting 1 day after Palm Beach County's early voting period and ends one day after the early voting period.
What does the State post the activity reports?
- Posting period for the 2020 Presidential Preference Primary Election: January 17 - April 1.
- Posting period for the 2020 Primary Election: June 19 - September 2.
- Posting period for the 2020 General Election: September 4 - November 18.
Who can access these activity reports?
- Early voting activity reports are available to the public.
- Vote-by-Mail requests activity reports are ONLY available to the statutorily authorized persons and entities.
- Statistics for Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting totals based on Palm Beach County file uploads are available by request.
- To Access the reports, please select the button below.
Please send any questions, comments, or suggestions by visiting the Contact Our Office tab.
Palm Beach County Registered Voter Information Price List
Registration Tally ($.15) per page:
Statistical information on registered voters broken down by: Precinct, Party Affiliation, Race, Sex, Age, District and Municipality.
- All Registered Voters.
- All Registered Voters Age 21-29.
- All Registered Voters Age 30-55.
- All Registered Voters Age 56-64.
- All Registered Voters Age 65 and over.
- All Registered Voters within a District and Municipality.
Election Results ($0.15 per page):
Precinct results for Elections held within Palm Beach County.
Voting Statistics ($0.15):
Precinct results for Elections held within Palm Beach County from 1982 to present.
Precinct Maps ($12.00 per set or $1.00 per page):
Twelve pages per set. Sizes are approximately 2'x3' as a large scale map showing precinct boundaries within Palm Beach County.
Campaign Finance Reports ($0.15):
Campaign Treasurer's Reports of all candidates and political committees required by law to file with with Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections file. When placing your order, please have the following information with you.
- Name(s) of the candidate(s) or committee(s).
- Reporting periods desired.
- Year the candidate(s) or committee(s) filed.
- Contributions(s), expenditure(s), or both.