Voter registration and voting history information is public record under Florida law. You may use this form to request access to the standard voter data information files published by the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office at the beginning of each month.
1. Entire Voter Database
2. All Republican Voters
3. All Democratic Voters
4. All NPA/Minor Party Voters
5. Prior Month New Voter Registrations
6. Prior Month New Republican Voter Registrations
7. Prior Month New Democratic Voter Registrations
8. Prior Month New NPA/Minor Party Voter Registrations
The voter registration information provided will include the voter's name, address, precinct, and elections in which they have voted. Once you've completed this form, you may select "Send Copy" to receive a copy of your request via email. Make sure to click "Submit" to complete the request. Once enrolled, you will receive an email notification with a link to download the files.
Insert Link to form