Checking your voter information is quick and easy.
Fill out the fields below and you will be able to:
- Review and update your voter registration information
- Find out where you vote on Election Day
- Find your personalized sample ballot
- Check your Vote-by-Mail requests
- Track your vote-by-mail ballot to see when it was mailed to you and when it was received by our office
Voter Information Lookup Update for SB90
For voters with an active all elections mail ballot request, Voter Status in the Voter Information Lookup will display the expiration date of that request as it is listed:
As a voter, if you had an existing all elections mail ballot request on file before June 24, 2021, the expiration date of that request is not changed. More information about will be forthcoming as we receive more information from the Division of Elections.
- As a voter, if you have a vote-by-mail ballot request was made on or after June 24, 2021, the expiration date follows the timeframe set forth in SB 90.
This website is intended for use by a registered voter to determine a voter registration and voting status. Access or attempted access by someone other than the voter to his or her own information that is exempt from public disclosure may subject the user to criminal prosecution or civil liability. For more information, visit the Division of Elections Voter Registration Information webpage.